getting together before your big day to devise a look that makes you rock!
- All my hair and make ups are tailor made to your individual wishes.
- We meet in person, well before your wedding date, to work through your ideas and options.
- Not only is a trial run invaluable but it's fun too, please include Mum or bridesmaid/s at this appointment if you would like their opinions too.
- Although there is no time limit this often takes 3-4 hours for hair and make up, so take this into account and enjoy!
- Many brides have enjoyed coordinating a morning hair and make up trial with me followed by afternoon dress fitting – this way having the benefit of a full 'dress rehearsal' before the wedding day itself. Particularly helpful if you are still undecided about details such as to wear a veil or not...
- Have with you pictures of hair and makeups that you particularly do (or absolutely don't!) like. Keep inspirational ideas from Pinterest or magazine tears to show me - these visual aids can prove helpful to illustrate the images you like where words can sometimes fail! I'm here to help and advise if you're not sure which style direction to take.
- I will listen carefully to your views and ideas, into consideration the style of your dress, choice of veil or hair ornamentation, colour themes, durability for the time of year etc; and offer ideas and advice for a solution that is flattering for your colouring and hair type.
- We work together until we achieve the look that you are completely comfortable with.
- All details are logged and reference photos taken so that on the morning of your wedding, when time is of the essence, I can set straight to work recreating your chosen look.